Helping restaurants secure funding is our bread and butter.
Bambu believes everyone deserves a good place to eat, so we're happy to help restaurants get access to business financing through our working capital solutions. Here's how we do it: We purchase a percentage of your future sales and you get your money up front! It’s a simple way for your restaurant to get the working capital it needs, without having to go through the long and stringent process of trying to secure a traditional bank loan.
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for business financing, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer:
- Up to $250,000 per business location. (The amount can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.)
- An approval rate of more than 80% on all applications with many same-day approvals.
- Funding in as little as 24 hours (one business day).
- The ability to use your funds however you choose.
Get the working capital you need to grow your restaurant business.
The restaurant game is one of the most unpredictable of any business we work with. So much can go right, but unfortunately so much can turn a great idea into a sour one. Rising supply costs, equipment failures and even bad weather can take a big chunk out of your rainy-day fund. We're there to help when others turn a blind-eye to your situation.
Bank loans can be challenging to obtain as financial institutions and banks demand — collateral, good credit and many other strict requirements.
How we differ:
Bambu’s business financing is:
- Unsecured and doesn’t require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have trouble qualifying for traditional loans.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business' future sales.
- Repaid via a daily draw of your overall credit card sales.
- A quick and hassle-free alternative to traditional lending with applications in just minutes, plus, a lightning-fast approval process (oftentimes that same day).
There are no restrictions placed on how you can use your working capital and we do not require any business plan to complete the funding process. It is completely up to you how you utilize the money you receive. Having said that, the most common uses include:
- Equipment purchases.